Are you at the top of your game? Our high-performance team is looking for a winner with a history of flawless execution. If you’re interested, please apply at email@example.com
- Must have a history of working effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must demonstrate a history of a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Must be able to prioritize, plan work to accomplish goals, and schedule tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt and respond positively and effectively to change, delay, and/or shifting priorities and goals
Technical and Other Skills
- Ability to develop software based on the Microsoft Windows(r) platforms using Visual Studio 2010
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following areas:
- .NET Framework 4.0, C#, SQL. Linux, Telephony, (Perl scripting would be useful also).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work within the standard product development design control procedures for designs, development, and testing of software-based products and systems.
- Perform the work necessary to resolve complex issues within existing products and portions of new designs.
- Propose design changes and resolve known issues within emerging and existing products