Amazon.com found a real niche in marketing books. That created the platform for an online WalMart.
We aren’t looking for the next inventor to put Amazon out of business, just someone who sees the next generation of IT project management focused in the cloud.
The right person for the job will grasp the issues of Human Resources systems implementations for at least a 500 person organization, be able to communicate complex issues, enjoys the challenge of dealing with users and stakeholders, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the team who will be utilizing the SuccessFactors system for improved performance. That’s right, if you’ve never been involved in this leading edge technology, SuccessFactors, you will not just be in the front row, but on stage making it happen!
* Are a communicator first, with great ideas and creativity
* Understand the HRMS/HRIS systems implementation arena and how HR systems can make an impact to help build a business
* Are looking for the excitement of consulting, the action of dealing with cross functional departments/teams and the fun in watching an organization grow with SuccessFactors
* Are in a great job, but would like to jump-start your career
* Enjoy the work, but would really like to make a difference with your knowledge of HR systems and Project Management
* Are happy, but with the right opportunity could be happier
* Want more excitement, challenges, and reward for your efforts
* Wants to be a part of a dynamic team
…then you might be the person we’re looking for! In this position, you will have a rare opportunity to be an active leader and work closely with one of the largest IT project teams ever assembled in the Northwest, the project sponsor and a diverse and high performance project management organization. You must have the ability to be convincing without proper authority and be a curious learner who digs for answers because of your drive to serve and succeed.
Due to the very large organizational project team, you will be given the opportuinty to demonstrate your knowledge and infuse your expertise as it relates to HR systems and project management.
This job is not about putting in time; it’s about savvy business sense and leadership. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, passionate about their career in project management, and committed to making a contribution to the team.
Our client believes in challenging their employees and consultants, because when people excel, the company benefits. And when the company benefits, the emploeyes reap more rewards. It’s a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.
Energize your career. Send us your resume, and start feeling great about what you do.